Friday, February 21, 2014

Zombie Moon - Space Marines vs Undead Zombies

If there’s one game that I would choose because of the excellent reviews, it would definitely be Zombie Moon. I have heard so much of appraisal about this game and that was the only reason I downloaded this action cum arcade game. I wanted to try it myself and see if it’s really worth the hype! Zombie Moon is a game which would be loved by Sic-Fi, Supernatural or Zombie fans. Download Zombie Moon
Even if you’re not one of them, even if you’re just like me, you might like this game too. Zombie Moon has a mystery buried in its surface. You have been sent out to investigate the abrupt journey of Overlord Als who lost control on a distant moon in the year of 2165. Yes, we’re talking about a time much ahead in future in this game. Well, this search expedition isn’t going to be easy since there are Zombies there. Zombie Moon Review

No comments:

Post a Comment