Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Smashing Egg Tido

Maybe it was because I was never picked first in choosing teams at the local soccer field when I was a kid, or maybe it could be due to the fact that I was into superhero comic books, but I have always been rooting for the underdog, helping the little guy to get an advantage. Smashing Egg Tido Download
I think this is why I have taken to a game now available in the iTunes Store for the iPhone and iPad, that is fun to play and makes you feel like you're helping out the little guy. 
The game I am talking about is called Smashing Egg Tido, and it is a fun action adventure game, based around a character called Tido, an inspiring egg whose main motivation is to keep from being turned into an omelette. Smashing Egg Tido game Review

No comments:

Post a Comment