Monday, June 17, 2013

Deprofundis Dungeons

I remember when I played Dungeons and Dragons for the first time; I thought it was an amazing game to play. Deprofundis Dungeons Download
With the funny dice and strange and exotic characters, I used to play D&D for long stretches of time, until one day, I had to give up my D&D and get a job.
Now that I am all grown up, I don't play D&D anymore, but I found an interesting game for the iPad on the iTunes store called "Deprofundis Dungeons" and I have to say that I am certainly impressed with this game.
First of all, this game features network play, so you can play with other likeminded adventurers from around the internet. This is a key feature that should be included to all games of this adventure/role playing genre, so I am glad the game creators included this functionality. Deprofundis Dungeons Review

No comments:

Post a Comment