Monday, July 22, 2013

WritePad

Even with tons of applications for iPhones, I always found one thing missing - an application that would allow me to create text documents in an easy way and share it on the go. WritePad Download
There had been many times when I had been out of my house and workplace and got a text asking for an urgent piece of information that I needed to write.
I had been searching for a good app that would allow me to create and send text documents in an easy way but to my bad luck, I have always been unsuccessful till the time I found WritePad.
WritePad - a text editor that has been specially designed for iPhone and iPad is a very nice utility app. It’s much more than just a text editor that would let you create and edit text documents. The app is loaded with a lot of features that I had not even expected of. WritePad Review

No comments:

Post a Comment