Wednesday, August 7, 2013

CuBlitz

Are you fed up of those boring running, racing and shooting games? Even strategy games become intolerable sometimes. Right? I love playing games but I get bored with the same kind of games. CuBlitz Download
So, I keep on looking for something new and different. That’s how I found – CuBlitz. Have you ever played puzzle games? Yes, I know, it seems like puzzle games are made for small children but this game is a fully fledged proof to make you wrong because CuBlitz is a strategic puzzle game which is very interesting and fun to play and addictive as well.
Also, it’s not at all boring like other puzzle games available in the market. Though, it’s very easy to pick up how to play this game but scoring points is actually very difficult with new and tough challenges at each stage of the game. CuBlitz Review

No comments:

Post a Comment