Wednesday, December 11, 2013

3 Magic Shots

I know that when paid apps are available for free at the App Store, they are trying to develop something. When they want good reception for their app, they usually do this. But I was surprised that a great app like 3 Magic Shots had to be made free. Okay, I bought this app for free. But after using it, I can honestly say that it is great. I love it! I love the most recent upgrade to version 1. 1. I downloaded this app when I couldn’t sleep at night. As an ardent Harry Potter fan, just the name ‘Magic’ can hold my interest. Okay, so the name is not very suggestive. But what this app does is it gives 3 new apps every day. I got my 3 apps that night. My first app was a free app! It was great! Second was spotlighted. The third app was by suggestion, free. But there is the catch. 3 Magic Shots Review

No comments:

Post a Comment