Friday, February 15, 2013

1 Keyboard

Finally an app that does just as good a job with keyboard management, as my swift keyboard app that runs on my Android phone and tablet. 
The app is called 1 Keyboard and it will revolutionize the way you type out your messages and other texts. I was a little skeptical at first because I have seen so many different keyboard apps on the market, but this app genuinely impresses me.
Let's check out together, what makes this app special, and why I think you should get this app from the iTunes Store, for your iPhone or iPad.
The first thing you will notice when you start the app for the first time, is the prominent red button labeled "SOS". I thought to myself, well I better not press this because it might call the emergency line, but all I needed to do was read the manual :)  1 Keyboard Review

No comments:

Post a Comment