Monday, March 4, 2013

Puzzle Lab

When it comes to games on the iTunes App Store, one of my favorite genre of the games available for download, are the puzzle games.
Partly this is because I have a long commute each day, and partly because I enjoy the activity of figuring out the puzzle. So it is always gratifying, when I run across a game that I can truly say is both enjoyable and challenging and at the same time a excellent time killer.
The latest game that I have had the opportunity to check out is called Puzzle Lab. This is an entertaining game for a number of reasons. Let's find out more.
Most puzzle games I have played are usually quite linear, and although there are a few that truly excel in the gameplay, most of them have the same premise, which is to figure out the puzzle from level to level, and if you are not capable of solving the puzzle, then you not able to advance to the next level. Puzzle Lab App Review

No comments:

Post a Comment