Thursday, April 26, 2012
Housemarque, the award winning developer of Super Stardust HD, Dead Nation and Outland, now bring you Furmins. A distinctive and beautifully realised physics-based puzzler set across over 70 challenging levels.
The Furmins are a happy race of creatures living a peaceful existence until the fateful day their benevolent (yet rather large) King falls asleep, rolls over a river forming an impromptu dam and blocks their flow of water. Without water the Furmins very existence is threatened (not to mention the real danger of their flower plantations dying!). So they decide to travel across the land to their King to try and wake him up. And they need you to get them there!
Guide all the Furmins to the basket (level exit) by rearranging level items and using bumpers with well-timed precision. Strategically placed items create pathways and physical chain reactions which help the Furmins reach their goal.
- Over 70 game levels across 6 game worlds
- Unique blend of physics based set-up-and-go gameplay and real-time interaction
- Multiple solutions offer players lots of creativity
- For casual & puzzle game fans, ages 6+
- More game worlds are added in future updates