Wednesday, November 20, 2013

IcoMania - Guess The Icon

The bus ride from college to home can be very long and tiring. My phone had a full battery; so I decided to drain out the battery with a new app. Ico Mania caught my eye as a rather cool looking app. The app downloaded quickly into my phone, because of its small size. The icon was cool looking and very attractive. I had no idea what to expect when I first opened it. I am not the type to sit and read through the App description. When I got into the app, I was surprised by the list of locked levels that welcomed me. Trust me; it had been long since I played games on my phone. So I pressed the first level; the only level that was open to me. It was just a fun little word game. IcoMania - Guess The Icon Review

No comments:

Post a Comment