Thursday, September 19, 2013

NeboTracks


Are you ready for a new game? According to me, a good game is one which you can operate easily and through which you can have endless fun. A good game never lets you get bored and that’s what Nebo Tracks does.
I came across the game when I was searching the store for some new games. The graphic snapshots were the only reason which compelled me to click the download button.
As soon as I downloaded the game, my first reaction was – this is really better than I had expected. And it actually is. The game might seem boring or uninteresting on the first look but this is certainly not the truth.
Nebo Tracks is a game where you need to control a fighter ship and kill the enemies. You have been given a ship which you can obviously change from the upgrade store and you need to reach your destination. Oops! This can’t be that easy. Right? It isn’t, at all. NeboTrucks Game Review

No comments:

Post a Comment