Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Sand Slides

Smart and clever gamer’s best choice of game is Sand Slides. Just draw the slides which are to follow the sand from the top barrel to its right pot below. Matching the sand from the top deck to the below means a lot easier game, but the timing the sand fills in the top deck and the flow of the sand according to the time match is a big deal in Sand Slides. Download Sand Slides
Starts in a very simple way, but the heat rises up when the levels increases. I’m an Apple freak. Right from my music player till my laptop and computer, I have Apple’s devices. Just the same way, i love to play the games in my iPad and my iPhone with extreme enthusiasm and love of it. And that too Sand Slides in my iPad is an awesome game to experience and compare my scores and level with my friends too. Sand Slides Review

No comments:

Post a Comment