Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Wordistic

Wordistic is the game which is very different from any other word game I have ever played before. Download Wordistic
Unlike other text game, you have to chase the time and find the texts to score more points and of course to move to the next level. The game is starting with the original track of the Atlas and thus begins the game. The main and the special feature of this game is the ability of searching the meaning of the word online with the definition as well. Thus makes your kids and you as well to learn new words as easier than ever. I am working as a lecturer in one of the reputed University. I have two sons who are studying in schools. I usually do encourage them to play some brain teasers and other text games. Yesterday, I same, then playing something and they were very much excited too. Wordistic Review

No comments:

Post a Comment