Thursday, September 20, 2012

Block Story

As soon as I began to play this game I was immediately struck by the stunning visuals. The graphics were absolutely out of this world. I was very impressed by the high quality of them. The colours were bold and vibrant and the graphics were so realistic that they created the feeling of actually drawing you into the game. They really are breath taking. Download app here!
The scenes created were outstanding. I was really impressed with the wide variety of landscapes which ranged from cliffs and mountains to beautiful forests.
Moving away from the graphics the game itself and content were equally impressive. I did feel the game could be put into the genre of other games on the market such as Mine Craft, however this game has more than enough about it to stand alone as a good quality enjoyable game.
If you like mission games which have a lot of challenges and strategic thinking required then you will really enjoy this game. The aim is to take part in numerous different missions in order to build up y our strength and armoury.
Once I started this game I could not put it down as the content was so vast. There was just so much to explore and not once did I find myself getting bored. I could have played none stop it was that enjoyable. Block Story Review

No comments:

Post a Comment