Sunday, September 23, 2012

Monster Toss

Monster Toss is a great little game which requires a bit of skill but with practice you will find this come easily and eventually you will be hooked on the game. Download app here!
The game features and very cute monster who has what I can only describe as a bucket head. As the player the aim is to try and throw as many things successfully into the monster head. This sounds easier than it is, trust me.
With practice however you will soon become a whizz and want to play over and over again.
On the top of the screen your score is clearly visible along with you best score so you can keep trying to beat your previous score and keep track of how far you have to go. Sometimes I would lose by one point and find myself shouting at myself but immediately I would be playing again and jumping around once I had beaten my all time best.
It really is that addictive! The monster interacts with you too. After throwing various items at the monster, if he likes what you have thrown he will eventually become a friend and be nice to you. It is very cute indeed. Monster Toss Review

No comments:

Post a Comment