Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Singing Monsters

As soon as I started to make my round around this app I loved it instantly and knew that this was one of those apps which I would soon become addicted too and not be able to put down. Immediately I was taken aback by the lovely cute little monsters which featured in this app. Download app here!
The illustrations are well designed and very appealing to young and old players alike. Rather than being scary monsters they are actually very cute monsters which you can’t take your eyes off.
The content of this app is basically that the player has to collect numerous different types of monsters all of which have to be well cared for. Monsters can also be bred so the player can have new ones too.
I really liked this about the app as it provided a really good element of surprise as I never knew what I was going to end up with. I was rarely disappointed and fell in love with the new little monsters which I had bred.
Each of the monsters sing and I found their singing talents absolutely amazing. The music just complimented the game perfectly. The monsters are situated on different islands and again the graphics are fabulous and well designed.
Overall, this is a fabulous little app which I would highly recommend. It is suitable for both young and old alike and has great graphics, music and content. My Singing Monsters Review

No comments:

Post a Comment