Thursday, September 6, 2012

GameServer Remote Control

GameServer Remote control can be seen from the outset as a very clever and useful little app. In a nutshell this app is a query tool to help administrating gameservers. Download app here!
There was a lot of information included in this app and at first it took me a while to find my feet and navigate around it but once I figured it all out it was well worth the time and effort as there is so much included in this app.
The controls however were very simple to use and once I understood what I was going I could see how invaluable this app actually was. The illustrations on this app were very impressive indeed. The use of colour was very bold and vibrant yet unfuzzy so everything was clear and not confusing.
The GameServer Remote Control supports many of the popular games. A few of these included Call of Duty and Call of Duty 2, The Half-Life series, four of the Counter-Strike games, Left 4 Dead and Left 4 dead 2, Medal of Honor etc.
These are just a few of the games I have named. There are many more which this app supports and new games are constantly being added. As I have stated previously this is a very well designed and clever app.
It is easy to use, has fantastic graphics and is essential for all game players. I highly recommend this app. GameServer Remote Control Full Review

No comments:

Post a Comment