Thursday, September 20, 2012

SpotMe Payments

If like me you often have trouble keeping on top of your finances, working out what you have spent, who you owe money too and who owes you money then this app is great for you. As soon as I began to navigate this app I could instantly see how useful it could be and also in so many different situations. Download app here!
I have often been out with friends and during the course of the evening lent a friend some money to pay for a cab or additional drinks and then forgot about it the following day.
This app will immediately let you input that information so you can see and keep track of who owes you money and for what reason. The app does a lot more than that however. If you lend money from a friend or they cover a bill for you, then you can input how much this is, state which friend you owe money too and the reason why.
You can keep track on the amounts of money you are owed or see how much you out. One feature I was particularly impressed with was the fact that if like me you feel uncomfortable asking people to pay back money that they owe you then you can simply remind them with one of the great features on this app.
This is a fantastic little app which I for one will be using on a regular basis and certainly recommend it. SpotMe Payments Review

No comments:

Post a Comment