Sunday, September 23, 2012

Dino Rocks HD

Dino Rocks is the great new release from the developers Sungift Games. Download app here!
This fantastic app is suitable for the whole family young and old. If you like puzzle games which present a challenge and require a lot of strategic thinking then this is the game for you. The most striking feature of this game has to be the graphics. Whoever created these graphics is a genius.
I was so impressed and to be honest the graphics in this game are some of the best that I have ever seen. They are bright, bold and modern.
At first they reminded me of a cartoon style genre but the more I played it felt like I was watching a Disney pixel feature length film. The graphics were that good. The game features a very cute little dinosaur.
The dinosaur is the games central character who you have to help travel around the prehistoric environment. There are several puzzles which need to the solved and the cute little dinosaur is at the bottom of the screen throughout. Suitable for the whole family I would certainly recommend this game. Dino Rocks HD Review

No comments:

Post a Comment