Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Indie Candy

In this candy game I have experienced tasty desserts, puzzles in my brain, handy android gaming and addictive in nature with colorful, enjoyable and competitive gaming concept. Download Indie Candy
Though I felt the game is pretty as same as other candy games, the easy understanding, graphics and the music made me play this game as continuous as possible. This is the main reason for an Indie Candy game to have a huge set of fans and audiences. I was struck by the gaming feature with three unique kinds of puzzles, and the leader board concept. I started playing Indie Candy as a mind relaxing game which made all my office colleagues to follow the same. Such a fantastic game Indie Candy is, right from kids of all ages and adults of all professions. Indie Candy Review

No comments:

Post a Comment