Monday, March 10, 2014

The Woolies - Puzzle for Kids

As a mother of two 4-yr-old twin girls, I started nurturing them properly from the first moment they were born just the same manner all the mothers will do on this planet.. Download The Woolies - Puzzle for Kids
My first puzzle game for them is The Woolies – Puzzle for Kids. I bought it for just $0. 99 to use it in my iPads. They are very attractive by the colors and fun loving characteristics.
Both of my kids love and of course I am very happy of The Woolies, because when they play The Woolies, they will sit in one place; if not it is a very hard job to make them calm to feed them.
So, I made up as a plan or a routine, that every time to make them to have food I’ll give them the iPads to play The Woolies. Some time, after they sleep, I myself have played it. After all, The Woolies – Puzzle for Kids is an awesome game for kids those are +3. The Woolies - Puzzle for Kids Review

No comments:

Post a Comment