Monday, July 16, 2012

Junaio - Augmented Reality Browser


Junaio is a handy little app released by the creators Metaio inc. Download app here!
Junaio is a reality browser and after spending some time with this app I would say that it is probably one of the most up to date reality browser currently available on the market. I found the controls very simple and easy to use and the app itself was quite quick to navigate and find your way around.
The app enables to users to look at events which are going on in their local area and it will help them look for discounts or special offers which are currently available.
The app is very impressive however in the abundance of information it can provide you with. When searching in my own town it discovered that the app could tell me where to find the nearest ATM machine, what shows were currently showing, special events I could go to and a wealth of information regarding places to eat and drink. The graphics were surprisingly good considering its large content and I was particularly impressed with the 3D images. Junaio Augmented Reality Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment