Monday, July 16, 2012

Tip-Off BasketBall


Tip off Basketball comes from the developers IOPixel and is a little gem of an app! Download app here!
There are a lot of basketball games on the market so I was not expecting to be as impressed as I was with this game. Once I started to play I became so engrossed I could not put it down. It really is a work of genius. To start with the game can be played in two different contents which are career and network.
The career content is massive! From what I could gather there are in excess of 40 stages and you have to attain achievements and these hit the 100 figure mark easily.
The game gets the adrenaline pumping and you really connect with it. The second mode available is the network mode. In this mode you can challenge other players. It is better to polish up your skills first of all in the career mode but once you learn the basics you can try and beat the other players which is really great fun and brings out your competitive side.
All in all this is a fabulous game. I could not put it down. If you have an addictive personality then say good bye to your life ! Tip-Off Basketball Game

No comments:

Post a Comment