Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Karza Football Manager 2013


This is a truly great game by the creators Karza game. Download app here!
The graphics are not the best thing I have seen on the market at the minute but to be fair that is not important as this is not what this app is about. Your job as the player is to take the role of a football team manager and try to bring them to success. There is a lot of detail to this game and the manager has a lot of jobs to do.
This is certainly a game which requires a lot of strategic thinking so you can wisely deal with formation and tactics. I had to look at purchasing new players for the team in addition to selling old ones. I would have to keep an eye of the transfer market in order to try and make my team the best that I could. I was also in charge of a youth teams!
Overall this is a really good game especially for football fans. It requires a lot of strategic thinking. On account of the huge amount of responsibilities you are given be prepared to have to give up a lot of your time to do this. Karza Football Manager 2013 Game

No comments:

Post a Comment