Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Flutter Fish

Flutter Fish is something which I would suggest if you ask me for a new action game. Don’t go with the cute fluffy fish figure. This one is really a nice action arcade game which is now available on Android devices. Download Flutter Fish
Playing this game has really been an astonishing experience for me. Truthfully speaking, I had considered this game to be another clone game of the flapping bird. Come on, you find similar game ideas every other day. 
They have become so common and the reason I downloaded this game was checking about gameplay and how much fun this game is to play. We all know of success story of Flappy Bird game. Can Flutter Fish game repeat success of Flappy Bird? Lets hope it will. Having played this game and experienced the fun and action of Flutter Fish, I would say that this game is certainly not a clone. Flutter Fish Review

No comments:

Post a Comment