Monday, February 3, 2014

Mail1Click - Secure Mail

As one who worries a lot about the safety and security of using the internet, I make sure that I take adequate caution and care before downloading an app and seldom access my personal accounts in a public net café.
This being said, I don’t use the typical gmail and yahoo app that comes with any Android or iPhone nowadays. Now that you know something about my lifestyle, you must understand the level of security the mail1click provides when I recommend it.
Having heard about it from friends (like me), I dint waste much time in browsing it and there I was happily downloading it. So what was it about Mail1click that attracted me? The free encrypted email service that this app provides is free and of course easy to use and interface. The encryption and decryption is done automatically and runs in the background without disturbing the normal phone usage. Mail1Click Secure Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment