Monday, February 17, 2014

Valentine Crush Story

I can’t believe that I am writing this around Valentine’s day but I had to for this game is all about loving your valentine and gifting him something special. I won’t start with the very interesting description of what the game is all about. I would rather start with why I like to play Valentine Crush Story. Download Valentine Crush Story
I downloaded this game on my android device as I was impressed with the description of the game, the kind of concept it was based on and I did like the snapshots.
The graphics of this game are super amazing and the user interface is lovely. The game makes you get addicted because it gets better and better with every new level. All the levels are full of lovely surprises that anyone would love; whether a guy or a girl. Let me end up your curiosity by telling what the game is about. You have an adorable and beautiful valentine who wants you to prove that you love her a lot and she is expecting many gifts from your side. Valentine Crush Story Review

No comments:

Post a Comment