Friday, February 21, 2014

Motivation

I am in kinda love with puzzle games and that’s why I tried one more game in such category and that game is Motivation. Just a few days ago, I downloaded the game and have been playing since then. Download Motivation
But wait, what the game is about? Yes, it’s a puzzle game, but what kind of objective do you have in this game and seriously, the name doesn’t even reveal a bit that it’s going to be a puzzle game. Am I right?
Well, I would certainly agree with the name theory for even I couldn’t guess that this would be a puzzle game until I read the description available on the app store. But this isn’t so with the actual game. This is only with the name. Motivation is in fact quite a simple puzzle game which needs you to do a very simple task. Motivation Review

No comments:

Post a Comment